- Contact Us
- Music & Arts
- News & Events »
St Bartholomew’s Adult Education Programs help all people of God to grow in the love of Christ and Christian Living. Our programs include:
- Regular on going Bible study on the first and third Wednesday of the month at 10:30am and 7:00pm. Lunch is served at the morning sessions.
- Sunday Forums at 11:00am with guest speakers in conversation about important issues of the day and Christian living.
- Guest preacher series.
- The Rector’s Episcopal exploration series – learn about the Episcopal faith, its traditions and history.
- Retreats to awaken the spirit and the soul.
- Health and Wellness Education.