We've had to cancel Saturday 5 p.m. in-person worship due to construction issues on campus. We will return to livestream worship on Saturday evenings until construction allows us to come together in worship.
Welcome back to congregational (in-person) worship at St. Bartholomew’s! While things may look a little different at first, we thank you for your patience as we navigate the new procedures designed to keep you and your loved ones safe.
Please keep in mind that St. Bartholomew’s is in full compliance with all required health and safety procedures.
Reservations will be required as space is limited. The reservation form will open each Monday at 9 a.m. and close at 12 p.m. on Friday. Walk-ins will only be permitted if we have not exceeded our 40 person capacity.
If you need to cancel your reservation, contact and provide your full name.
St. Bartholomew’s Worship Schedule
At this time, we have one congregational worship service on Saturday evening. Our other services continue to be livestreamed to St. Bartholomew's Facebook and YouTube channel as we have done throughout our time at home.
Saturday 5 p.m. Celtic Evening Prayer (in-person, not livestreamed)
Sunday 9 a.m. ReGeneration Contemporary Worship (livestreamed)
Sunday 11 a.m. Choral Worship (livestreamed)
Before Coming to Worship
- Register every week for worship. The registration form is also available on the St. Bartholomew’s app. Or you may call (858) 432-7104 to register.
- Please monitor yourself and members of your household for any symptoms of illness. If you feel sick, or if you have been around someone that has been sick, please do not come to church.
- Church restrooms will be open for emergencies only. Please plan accordingly.
Arriving at St. Bartholomew’s
- Plan to arrive 30 minutes early to be checked-in, answer health questions, have your temperature taken and walk to the North Parish Hall. With construction beginning June 18 on the patio and Sanctuary, you will be required to walk up the driveway to the upper parking circle to access the North Parish Hall.
- All persons age 2 or older are required to wear a protective face covering at all times on campus. Please bring an appropriate face covering with you. Your mask should cover your nose and mouth completely.
- Please maintain 6 feet of social distancing between you and others who are not part of your household.
Worship in the North Parish Hall
- After you have been checked in and arrive at the North Parish Hall, a greeter or usher will direct you to your seats. The North Parish Hall will be set up prior to worship with chair groupings to promote your safety and social distancing. Please remain in your seat for the entire worship.
- Printed bulletins will not be available at worship. You may access the bulletin on your phone or tablet from the St. Bartholomew’s app. Bulletins are posted to the app every Thursday. Please check the app at your home before arriving at worship. If you have questions about the St. Bartholomew’s app, please contact (858) 423-7104 Monday through Friday.
- We will not pass a collection plate at worship. We ask you to give online or use the St. Bartholomew's app. Or you may mail a check to us at 16275 Pomerado Road, Poway, CA 92064.
- Please refrain from physical contact with parishioners that are not part of your household, even during the Sign of Peace. That means no handshakes, high fives or hugs.
- We are practicing spiritual communion as we have been doing on our livestream worship services. There will be no physical Eucharist distribution.
At the End of Worship
- At this time, we cannot permit gatherings of any kind in the courtyard to parking lot. Please maintain social distancing as you depart towards your vehicle.
If you have any questions about this process or procedures, please contact our office.